2012-05-01

Creativica for SWE

Today I have the pleasure to show you som layouts and a card that I made with a sponsor-kit from Creativica. They are the sponsors for Swescrapbook now in May.

I got som beautiful papers från "Bildmålarna", charms, buttons, flowers and ribbons. First out is a layout that I made with a white cardstock and then strips of papers and I sewed a heart with my sewing machine. On the heart I put som buttons and a charm with cute little birds on:

"Syskonkärlek" ("love between sibblings")

And on the second layout i sewed circles and decorated them with flowers.

"Två små blå" ("Two little blue")

the cute charm with birds:

Last I made a card, som "berries" and the cute birdas again.

"Grattis" ("congratulations"):



These papers are really beautiful and a bit more romantic than I usually use but I'm really happy with the result and want to say Tank you to Creativica that I was able to create for you and hopfully inspire some :-)

//Hanna/Fnyz

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...