2012-05-05

Number 6 to CD

Yep here comes the sixth layout to the CC but until now I made the challanges in the correct order but this one is to challange number 19 :-) This challanges was to be inspired by pictures of picnic-blankets, there where many different pictures and you should choose one to be inspired by and the one I choose was a blanket with chevrons on it in white and "salmon pink" (is that a color in english).

"Edit 3år" ("Edit 3years")


The pattern and the colors returns in both the papers and embelishments. I have used som hexagons from a privious kit from Cocoa Daisy and I sewed over them with my sewing machine and that was easy, no problem at all. 

//H

1 kommentar:

Åsa (asali) sa...

Du har inte tänkt på att blogga både på svenska o engelska? Kanske bara är jag som är lat då det gäller att läsa på engelska :)
Kram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...